SMS bomber

tlewis1230

Reaction score
I try to use sms bomber to be a very nice friend and make sure I get my point across by sending hundreds if not thousands of texts with the SMS bomber app. However, once it gets to like 100 messages sent a warning pops up that say "Warning a larger amount of texts are being sent" and I have to hit okay for every text it sends over 100. I tried that SMS limit remover app but I cannot figure out how to do what it means by Root + NAND unlocked required? any help would be appreciated

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I try to use sms bomber to be a very nice friend and make sure I get my point across by sending hundreds if not thousands of texts with the SMS bomber app. However, once it gets to like 100 messages sent a warning pops up that say "Warning a larger amount of texts are being sent" and I have to hit okay for every text it sends over 100. I tried that SMS limit remover app but I cannot figure out how to do what it means by Root + NAND unlocked required? any help would be appreciated

Means you need to root your phone and change your NAND. This is really such a dumb idea to use SMS bomber. If you don't have the unlimited text plan, you're going to be screwed.

If you really want to get your point across then make a valid point in one text. Not trying to be rude here, but those kind of apps really do screw over the person intending to use such apps.

OP
T

tlewis1230

Reaction score
I do have unlimitedtexting lol and I was being sarcastic with the getting my point across just need to have something to beat my dumbass friend who enjoys spamming me

OP
T

tlewis1230

Reaction score
but just blocking it isn't enought gotta make sure he will think twice beofre doing it again :) got it working thanks dancedroid