SMS Background

adriel16

Reaction score
Is there others wallpapers you can put other than the ones given? Like if you are able to download a picture and set it as your sms background.

heath223

Reaction score
Yes when you open messaging go to settings and there is a setting when you can change the background.

OP
A

adriel16

Reaction score
I meant other than the HTC ones they give you. Like is there a way to get photos from my gallery and put them on as my sms background?

heath223

Reaction score
If you are talking about the popup backgrounds I don't know but you can change the actual background with pics from your gallery.

heath223

Reaction score
Sample

Screenshot_2012-12-03-23-35-25.png

OP
A

adriel16

Reaction score
I'm just talking about the text message backgrounds. You know how they give you plain colored backgrounds. Idk if you are able to put an image of your choice as the background instead. Because when I press background it only shows me the HTC Backgrounds and not an option to choose from my gallery.

OP
A

adriel16

Reaction score
It just gave me the option to choose from my gallery. Thank you for your time and help.

txter

Reaction score
You can copy any picture and put it in your gallery and it will be available for a background. When I tap on settings and select gallery I get to pick from anyb folder as if were to open the gallery app and select a folder to view.

dnalimitededition

Reaction score
Well after a few days I'm able to choose galleries. Don't know what I did different though but it works. Thanks for the help