SmokedX Theme (Hybrid theme with Blue accents)

J. Dub

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem download the new version on Mega Upload? I've trid it on 3 different internet connections and directly to my phone and it's slow as hell! It's telling me that it's gonna take 2 hours for the 21.7 MB.

Can anyone post it directly?

It's never worked for me except the very first time I downloaded it. After that I can't get it to download again.

CageU

Reaction score
Download was super slow for me too. I just let it go for about 2 hours and it did finaly finish. Installed fine once it was done downloading.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
G

guyinlaca

Reaction score
I uploaded the file again using 4Shared, please let me know if this is better. I've used Rapidshare and Megaupload before with flaky results, let's see how 4Shared goes.

STX21

Reaction score
I uploaded the file again using 4Shared, please let me know if this is better. I've used Rapidshare and Megaupload before with flaky results, let's see how 4Shared goes.

4Shared link worked perfectly for me. Thanks, guyinlaca!

DrJay

Reaction score
<< I like the look but I am getting white text on a white background on all menus. Is this by design? >>

Sorry, this was completely my fault, didn't realize you had a custom background loading for the menu screens and when I inserted some of my favorite icons, I inadvertantly replaced your menu backgrounds....:(
Anyway, I reinserted your menu backgrounds and all is well, white text on black bkgrnds.....Really nice theme, thanks!!!

STX21

Reaction score
Downloaded fine, but when I installed I got a boot loop. Anyone else?

Blackbeard

Reaction score
Downloaded fine, but when I installed I got a boot loop. Anyone else?

Yep, me too. Well not really a boot loop; it boots but then I just see the notification bar and nothing else. I have to yank the battery and restore my backup of the original version. Redownloading and reinstalling did not help.

I like the theme though, thanks guy.

STX21

Reaction score
Glad to hear I'm not the only one lol. Any chance of a fixed version? It would be much appreciated.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
G

guyinlaca

Reaction score
Must have been some problem with the 4Shared upload. I tested the latest file on 2 Droids with complete success. I've pulled the messed up file and replaced it with another Megaupload file. Please report on the success of this. Also, if anyone has a better way of uploading files that doesn't cause so many issues, let me know. Thank You

Blackbeard

Reaction score
Must have been some problem with the 4Shared upload. I tested the latest file on 2 Droids with complete success. I've pulled the messed up file and replaced it with another Megaupload file. Please report on the success of this. Also, if anyone has a better way of uploading files that doesn't cause so many issues, let me know. Thank You

Thanks! I'll give it a try soon.

You might want to consider getting a Dropbox account if you don't already have one. Then you can put the files in your "Public" folder and it assigns the file its own URL. For instance, this picture is in my Public folder:

http://db.tt/eUU9G5A

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really nice theme, but I'd prefer the red accents.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

STX21

Reaction score
Download is messed up again. Says the file is currently unavailable.

LAguy84

Reaction score
SmokedX Theme for UD 1.0.0 Updated 10/24/10

-Ported most of the Droid X framework images, made all red accents BLUE
-Used the Smoked Glass theme notification bar, popup windows, and title bars.
-Ported the Droid X application icons
-Modified Black &amp; Bold dialer, Google Search app

Modified Apps to fit the theme:
-Framework (custom 5 bar signal indicator, blue gloss battery meter (turns colors once below 50%), Droid X inverted status icons; Red highlights are BLUE now)
-Contacts
-Phone
-MMS
-Browser (Black search bar, custom blue icons)
-Google Search (Black background with white text)
-Calendar (Blue highlights)
-Settings (Smoked Glass Widgets with blue highlights)
-Market (Black background with white text; custom blue icon)

10/22/10 Changes:

Transparent black rotary lock slider (See pic below); Smoked Glass slider tabs, metallic unlock/volume control icons for lock screen; Clock icon from Droid X

I did 90% of the work myself, but did borrow elements from other themes (Black and Bold and the original Smoked Glass theme; giving credit where it's due).

Enjoy!

To install, rename as update.zip and use SPRecovery. Has not been tested with Clockwork Recovery.

DOWNLOAD:

Update 10/20/10:

MEGAUPLOAD

*********** - download (new link, should work)

-------------------------------------------------
The Original

MEGAUPLOAD

[FONT=&quot]
ibx9b9.jpg
1jou8p.jpg
2di3l94.jpg
1yu05h.jpg

4kbm8j.jpg
[/FONT]

PM me any bugs or suggestions.

***Disclaimer*** This Droid theme has been tested and runs well on several phones, but I take no responsibility if it is to cause issues with your phone. As always, make an nandroid backup to ensure you can go back to previous settings if need be.

rsantana

Reaction score
SmokedX Theme for UD 1.0.0 Updated 10/24/10

-Ported most of the Droid X framework images, made all red accents BLUE
-Used the Smoked Glass theme notification bar, popup windows, and title bars.
-Ported the Droid X application icons
-Modified Black &amp; Bold dialer, Google Search app

Modified Apps to fit the theme:
-Framework (custom 5 bar signal indicator, blue gloss battery meter (turns colors once below 50%), Droid X inverted status icons; Red highlights are BLUE now)
-Contacts
-Phone
-MMS
-Browser (Black search bar, custom blue icons)
-Google Search (Black background with white text)
-Calendar (Blue highlights)
-Settings (Smoked Glass Widgets with blue highlights)
-Market (Black background with white text; custom blue icon)

10/22/10 Changes:

Transparent black rotary lock slider (See pic below); Smoked Glass slider tabs, metallic unlock/volume control icons for lock screen; Clock icon from Droid X

I did 90% of the work myself, but did borrow elements from other themes (Black and Bold and the original Smoked Glass theme; giving credit where it's due).

Enjoy!

To install, rename as update.zip and use SPRecovery. Has not been tested with Clockwork Recovery.

DOWNLOAD:

Update 10/20/10:

MEGAUPLOAD

*********** - download (new link, should work)

The Original

MEGAUPLOAD

[FONT=&quot]
ibx9b9.jpg
1jou8p.jpg
2di3l94.jpg
1yu05h.jpg

4kbm8j.jpg
[/FONT]

PM me any bugs or suggestions.

***Disclaimer*** This Droid theme has been tested and runs well on several phones, but I take no responsibility if it is to cause issues with your phone. As always, make an nandroid backup to ensure you can go back to previous settings if need be.

Is this theme compatible with the Droid Incredible running Ultimate Droid?