SmokedX Theme (Hybrid theme with Blue accents)

guyinlaca

Reaction score
Due to a glitch in DroidForums.net, I'm stuck on the mobile skin which messed up my original post and doesn't allow me to add hyperlinks. I will be posting from username LAguy84.

PLEASE REFER TO POST #29 for description, screenshots and clickable download links. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here are the links:

Updated File 10/22:

http://www.***********/file/fgZah33R/SmokedGlassXTheme.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YEDRXA40

---------------------------------------------------
Original File:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OLY91U0G

Notify me of any problems.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks I have been looking for a great theme like this one that has the camera apk themed thanks for your hard work bro I will report any issues D/Ling now let you know later on dude

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks pretty sick! Excellent work!! Would love to see a screen shot of the market though...

OP
G

guyinlaca

Reaction score
Everything is running great now, and the additional screenshots are posted.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Everything is running great now, and the additional screenshots are posted.

Looks great!! I believe I'm going to give this a go! One question: is the rotary lock themed as well?

STX21

Reaction score
Has anyone tried installing with Clockwork? I would like to know if it works :)

Thanks in advanced. Awesome theme guyinlaca!! Keep up the good work.

STX21

schmaltzy

Reaction score
Installed for 6 hours and loving it! I link how it has simple and clean qualities. Most of the other themes seem too "loud" for my taste.

The one thing I would like to see changed is a themed unlock screen, meaning it would be nice if there was a nice, blue smoked unlock slider.tan

Other than that, I love it!

ACC131

Reaction score
can we get blue sliders for regular and rotary lockscreens? the green just doesnt make much sense. also, all check marks and bullets in applications such as mail, gmail, titanium backup, etc... should also be blue. I guess the best way to explain this is to ask for all green accents to be blue as well. thanks! good work.

schmaltzy

Reaction score
And another note.....I love when downloading or updating an app when you get the blue swosh image. Pretty sweet!

iron ghost

Reaction score
This is by far the best theme I have used yet. Simple, clean, and doesn't make my eyeballs melt when I look at it. Great job, keep up the good work!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DrJay

Reaction score
I like the look but I am getting white text on a white background on all menus. Is this by design?

OP
G

guyinlaca

Reaction score
I have addressed the lockscreen suggestions with the latest update. However, Titanium Backup and a few of the other apps rely on their own set of built-in images. Every time you update the app, the default images will overwrite a themed version. Time constraints keep me from taking on individual third party apps. I converted all of the red in the stock X images to blue, thus the green parts were not affected. I personally find the green accents for the bullet selectors to look pretty good and don't plan to change them.

DrJay, It sounds like you may have remnants from another theme, or somehow the file didn't install properly. I use only SPRecovery to install my theme, and every menu I've tested is readable.

Thank you for all the feedback.

schmaltzy

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem download the new version on Mega Upload? I've trid it on 3 different internet connections and directly to my phone and it's slow as hell! It's telling me that it's gonna take 2 hours for the 21.7 MB.

Can anyone post it directly?