smoked glass theme for shadowrom v0.0.1? :O

Discussion in 'ShadowROM' started by droidman101, Sep 25, 2010.

1. droidman101

droidman101 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    well yes, smoked glass theme for SHOLES(droid 1). i decided to go directly from adamz's 6.0.1 smoked glass rom(hasnt been updated since 2.1 (weeping)). this is not my theme i merely ported it :p.

theme download here
    NOTE:NOT a full rom, i suggest returning to shadowrom without a theme by flashing the official shadowrom v0.0.1 download

extra goodies!
    adamz's smoked glass bootanimation! <-again, this is adamz's, i merely extracted it from sg 6.0.1 and uploaded it. push it to /data/local and rename it bootanimation.zip by using terminal, adb, or root explorer
    ENJOY :p
    as of right now...the quicksearchbox.apk is NOT themed, and the display logo in settings is a bit weird...idk why, but nothing to be feared :p:icon_ banana: includes lockscreen, phone.apk, and more :D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    those last two images, yes i did take them from adamz's own thread because im lazy :p

#1 droidman101, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  2. dxm765

dxm765 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    THIS IS EXACTLY the kind of theme i have been waiting for!!!!! THANK YOU dancedroid

3. droidman101

droidman101 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I in fact was waiting for a glass theme as well :p that's the reason I ported it over

4. Phoenixfiref22

Phoenixfiref22 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I like it, thanks for the port. Now could I be a son-of-an-i*hone and ask you to port a redd-ish theme, or maybe mod this one to red? I have a sick obsession with my phone's themes being red. (never used anything but Kangerade Strawberry, then Lithiummod Strawberry, now I've got Incognito Red)

I would very much appreciate it

#4 Phoenixfiref22, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010