Smoked Glass Esque for RC3

magnus

Reaction score
I'm getting all the text in the notification bar/clock etc as black and I can't read it. In Earlier versions of CM you could change that colour in Spare parts or settings. I can't seemf to find those settings now.

Any ideas?

Edit: NM found it!!!!
Great job!

droiddadi

Reaction score
I'm getting all the text in the notification bar/clock etc as black and I can't read it. In Earlier versions of CM you could change that colour in Spare parts or settings. I can't seemf to find those settings now.

Any ideas?

Edit: NM found it!!!!
Great job!

You have everything avaliable under settings-> cyanogenmod settings

mising

Reaction score
Awesome, this was easily my favorite theme from CM5 thanks for finally bringing this to CM6.

OP
m3kilpat

m3kilpat

Reaction score
Awesome, this was easily my favorite theme from CM5 thanks for finally bringing this to CM6.

Thanks, glad you like it. You'll notice some minor things and a lot more needs to be added but it will happen eventually.

Sibuna

Reaction score
Installed it last night, working flawlessly so far

mising

Reaction score
Does not seem to work on CM6 final. Force close on launcher and android process even on clean install.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hexus

Reaction score
which is why I asked if it would be updated.....

tommytmt

Reaction score
I may have stayed with this smoked glass-esque theme but it stayed dormant for FAR too long ...I got sick and tired of waiting for you to update from 5.0.7.1... and even when CM 6 RC1 came out you still didn't do anything! I went looking around and I found a MUCH better theme: 928Droid BG ... I would encourage all of you to UPGRADE to 928, he's constantly updates unlike kilpatrick. Be warned that when a new version of android comes out it might take this guy months to catch up.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mising

Reaction score
Smoked Glass Esque for CM6 final is up! Thank you! This theme is always worth the wait. Dark with a little shiny stuff, but not gaudy. Thank you again.