1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Smoked Glass download

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Jus Cruisin, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Jus Cruisin

Jus Cruisin New Member

I just downloaded the AdamZ's Smoked Glass file from MediaFire to have if I decide to try it out. Everyone has said it would download as a zip file. For me it is not a zip file and there are 4 folders in the file. is this going to be OK? Or, sould I download it again?
  2. jrummy16

jrummy16 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member Developer

Do you have a link from where you downloaded it from.. I would go to alldroid if you didn't get it from there.
  3. Jus Cruisin

Jus Cruisin New Member

I was having a "senior" moment. It was a zipped file. So I guess it is all OK. I unzipped it just now. It is the v4-5-BRS-20 100219-0828. I am guessing that is the one to copy to nandroid ( a droidmod rom right now).

Or am I looking for for this - Smoked Glass ROM v5.0.1
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  4. Jus Cruisin

Jus Cruisin New Member

I am downloading the v5.0 and I hope someone will chime in to tell me which is the best to use with DroidMod.
  5. SANhacker

SANhacker New Member

Personally, I avoid DroidMod.
    Just personal preference as a computer geek and no ill intent is involved.
    The file your are downloading with a v4-5-BRS prefix appears to be a nandroid backup.

That said, you should unzip it on your computer and copy the contents to a \nandroid folder on your SDCard. That means you need to create a folder. I'm assuming the folder has .tar files like system and boot. Assumption is the biggest cause of disaster. So, I don't know ???
  6. Chickendawg

Chickendawg New Member

Just make a new folder put the 4 items in it and place that folder in your nandroid backups. I had the same problem.
Search tags for this page
ñðºð°ñ‡ð°ñ‚ñŒ smoked glass digital

telecharger smoked glass