smoked blue glass style

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by lmt1979, Aug 10, 2010.

1. lmt1979

lmt1979 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is just something I've done with a couple roms at this point and I've been using Pandora a lot lately, so here it is on metiCkOne's rom with the audio

Here is the best example of the things I've done with it, but there are many many png changes through out most of the stock apps, and a different blue "stock" bootanimation, haven't changed a couple that I don't normally use and am looking into that soon as I'm always improving updating this. My battery percentages are hard coded into the png for the 80/60/40/ etc percentages. Hope you guys enjoy

example of what it looks like: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/an...east-0-4-frf84bv04-smoked-glass-romed-up.html

LINK:
    (3) update.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

This IS A FULL ROM not a theme. just use it as you would any other update.zip format, make sure to rename it update.zip and to wipe your data/cache in SPRecovery about 2-3 times and then allow update.zip installation from your sd card.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  2. metiCkOne

metiCkOne Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
    Ratings:
    +0
    Great work! I looks really nice. To be clear, is this based off of metiCkMod 6.0.3?

3. lmt1979

lmt1979 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks like 6.0.1

Just looked at what I'm running on my phone and it's 6.0.1. What are the major differences in the versions, I don't get a LOT of time to sit down and put my spin on roms but every week or so I do.