SmartPhone Market Share for Android

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by hoing, Jun 27, 2010.

1. hoing

hoing New Member

Does anybody have any recent(atleast june) market share graphs of Android in the smartphone market in total? Not just a certain Q's sales, i mean total.
    Im thinking that with iP4 out Apple is in lead
    Blackberry in second
    Android in third
    winmo in 4th
    palm in 5th
  2. dwagner88

dwagner88 New Member

Blackberry is way ahead of everybody in north america still, but they are bleeding market share. I would be very wary of these stats. It seems that there are companies that tend to cater to a certain OS. I see some stats posted on an apple fansite saying that Android's US marketshare is less than 8 percent, then somebody here might post something saying that this has risen to 20 percent. To be honest, I don't really care. I don't buy into this whole belief among smartphone fanboys that there must only be one victor in the OS wars. Choice and competition are good things in my book. Somebody needs to be keeping Google on its toes, just as Google has recently been keeping Apple on its toes.
  3. ewells2420

ewells2420 New Member

would be interesting to see, but like the guy above stated stats can be changed to suit anything. Plus I dont really care much because I know I wouldnt want any other phone now.
Search tags for this page

android market share by phone model