Smartphone for mother in-law???

ricks

Reaction score
My mother in-law wants a smartphone. She texts over a 1000 times a month and talks a lot. I have been put in charge of finding her phone. I have the razr maxx and she does not want that. I think she wants a 4 inch with the longest battery life. What does anyone here suggest?

sniperf250

Reaction score
Look into an lg lucid 4g fairly solid phone 4" screen basically a mid level android phone with decent specs and good not great battery life

Sent from my DROID RAZR in blue! using Droid Forums

iamjoe

Reaction score
my mother-in-law is a big pain in my ass. I gave her a flip phone on my nickel and all I get is grief. I pulled the plug on her contract and no mas.
If you have a good relationship, get something you'd want for yourself.

smokeyrd

Reaction score
Other than the data connectivity issues, the bionic with extended battery is the best ive seen out of a droid. Assuming she doesnt care about browsing/facebook over the next few weeks till ics comes out for bionic, id just get her one...i loved the phone till moto broke it for me

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
My mother in-law is a pain in mine also, but my wife and I are on her phone plan and she pays for it. I just have to do all her home repairs as needed. This will be a major pain in the A$$ to teach her how to use it. I keep trying to get her to try Google Chrome or the newest ie on her computer and she flips out on me yelling don't change anything!!!. I'm still on the unlimited plan with V. I guess she will go on the 2 gig plan, for now. I will check out the Lucid today and see what else looks good. Her biggest need will be battery.

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
I would like to stay away from HTC. I keep hearing they have poor radio reception. I wish she would just get the razr maxx like mine. Good reception and great battery.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Never seen anyone complain about the Rezound's radio. Does it need to be a 4G phone?

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
She fell in love with the LG Lucid. She wanted small and cheap. I think she liked the back of the phone???

sniperf250

Reaction score
Congrats on her finding a phone she likes (especially since i suggested it lol)

Sent from my DROID RAZR in blue! using Droid Forums