Smartphone enthusiast and new Nexus user here!

gsmnexuser1279

Reaction score
It began with a couple simple Nokia flip phones around 2002, then on to the Samsung Propel, HtC Tilt 2, HTC HD2, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation and now the GSM Galixy Nexus It was challenging yet very exciting to see the advancements in their capabilities as well as learning how to modifty them to get them to do what I wanted. I wouldn't say I have any real technical knowledge of the innerworkings of Android still. I basically just try and read and follow written instructions or youtube videos on how to do what I want, and if it's beyond my abillities, I've paid to or bargined a friend to help do a certain task for me. Unlocking and rooting phones can be easier or harder at times, depending on how tightly locked down a phone is and what ll needs to be done. So I'm not always up to doing that. I can and have flashed many roms, but I know little about flashing different kernels or overclocking. Beyond my interest in smartphones(no Iphones or Blackberries)I'm a Pacers fan love hard rock and metal from the 80;s to today, playing euchre and poker, and am hoping one day to make some sort of career out of writing.

I joined this forum to share in others' enthusiasm and experiences with their phones and for guidence on how to resolve isssues when they arise. I'd gladly offer assistance of my own though I'm not too srue how much help I would be.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Thanks for the intro now don't be afraid to make yourself at home DancingNexus

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome! It is great to have ya with us! Jump in and enjoy...