Smartphone challenged...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by RPW, May 6, 2012.

1. RPW

RPW New Member

Hi,

Nice discussion forum you have here (like it when the forum fills my entire screen :) ). My next smartphone purchase will be my first and I'm heavily leaning towards an HTC Rezound. I'm currently with VZW and even though I'm under no commitment to them, they seem to have a good selection of phones, and hopefully if I whine loud enough they'll cut me a reasonable deal on a Rezound. Anyway, happy to be here and hope to learn lots.
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 DF Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome!

The Rezound is a great device and there are definitely several to choose from on the VZW network...good luck on your decision and we are happy to have ya here with us!
  3. LoudRam

LoudRam Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. The Rezound is definitely a great choice. IMHO it's the best phone out there when you look at the complete package of features, specs, and build quality. There is no other phone out there that makes me wish I chose a different one. Not even the new ones just coming out. There's no phone envy here.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums
  4. BenLand150

BenLand150 Premium Member Premium Member

I picked up the Rezound today myself and it's an awesome phone. However, I'd be sure to check out the HTC One X if you are under no commitment.
  5. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums RPW!! We are happy to have you, let us know what you decide and how it is :biggrin:
  6. RPW

RPW New Member

Thanks all. I'm about 3 weeks away from closing on my mortgage re-fi which is going to free up the cash I need to pay for the monthly data plan, and I'm getting more excited every day about picking up this cool and powerful gadget.
  7. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus