1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Smartphone battery life?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by andymellon4, Feb 16, 2010.

1. andymellon4

andymellon4 New Member

My sister is looking at a smartphones for verizon.

She wants the one with the best battery life.....(one of the main factors but not the only)

She is looking at both droids==>:motdroidvert::droideris:and both Palm devices===>:palm:

which would you say has the best battery life

Thank you
  2. Newps

Newps New Member

I have had Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Moto Q, Samsung i760 and now the Droid. By far the Treo had the best battery life. The Moto Q was the worst, just terrible. I have the extended battery for my Droid, lasts about 50 hours per charge. My wife has the Eris, you have to have the extended battery for that but it's really nice and went about the same 50 hours for her.
    Your sisters problem is she doesn't know what she doesn't know. The Treo is an OK phone but the operating system sucks. I don't care how long the battery lasts, no way would I get a Palm OS. Right now the Android OS is by far better than the rest.
  3. andymellon4

andymellon4 New Member

See i love my droid but she is ujp in the air with the the eris and the palm pre......she likes the os and android market for the droid bujt likes a physical keyboard but she like the pre bujt there is a lack of apps
  4. andymellon4

andymellon4 New Member

bump
    bump
    bump
Search tags for this page
batterylife
best battery life verizon smartphones 2013
looking for a verizon phone with long battery life

smart phone with best battery

smartphone thru verizon with the longest battery life
top 3 verizon smartphones with good battery life