Smartphone battery life?

andymellon4

Reaction score
My sister is looking at a smartphones for verizon.

She wants the one with the best battery life.....(one of the main factors but not the only)

She is looking at both droids==>:motdroidvert::droideris:and both Palm devices===>:palm:

which would you say has the best battery life

Thank you

Newps

Reaction score
I have had Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Moto Q, Samsung i760 and now the Droid. By far the Treo had the best battery life. The Moto Q was the worst, just terrible. I have the extended battery for my Droid, lasts about 50 hours per charge. My wife has the Eris, you have to have the extended battery for that but it's really nice and went about the same 50 hours for her.
Your sisters problem is she doesn't know what she doesn't know. The Treo is an OK phone but the operating system sucks. I don't care how long the battery lasts, no way would I get a Palm OS. Right now the Android OS is by far better than the rest.

OP
A

andymellon4

Reaction score
See i love my droid but she is ujp in the air with the the eris and the palm pre......she likes the os and android market for the droid bujt likes a physical keyboard but she like the pre bujt there is a lack of apps