1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Smart Actions Setups

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by Condor86, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Condor86

Condor86 New Member

I was wondering if you guys that are getting great battery life could tell me what setup(s) your running.

I have a
    battery extender: Display: on Charging: NOT Motion Detector: OFF Timeframe: Work GPS: Off Background Syne: OFF
    low battery saver: Battery Level: <25% Charging: Device is not Charging Brightness: Auto GPS: off Background Sync: OFF
    nighttime battery saver: Timeframe: night Display: OFF Charging: NOT Motion Detector: No movement Background Sync: OFF
    sleep one: Timeframe: Night Motion Detector: OFF Ringer: Silent VIP: on

Was wondering because before I went to bed last night I have a battery life of 60% so I left it, and when I woke up this morning it was all the way down to 5%. It had been off the charger since 8am.

I had my wifi running but thought it would get disconnected after a while with one of the savers.

Or is my battery defective?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
  2. kellygh5

kellygh5 New Member

Go to Smart Actions> view samples> nighttime battery> click the + sign beside actions> scroll/click wifi> off
    Maybe that will help :)
  3. jeff70

jeff70 New Member

I just experimented and tailored some of the sample smart actions for my needs and have not had any problems but I am in no way an expert and I would suggest you check out the Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team section of these forums, that may be a good place to look for some more detailed info
Search tags for this page
droid 4 night time battery
droid maxx smart action
droid maxx smart actions

droid razr smart actions examples

example droid maxx setups
how do i get to smart actions on a droid maxx
how to set smart actions on droid razr
how to setup a battery saver in smart actions
motorola droid maxx active smart actions low battery suggest
motorola smart action samples

motorola smart actions examples