Smart Actions Location Trigger Can't Add New Locations

wheels531

Reaction score
When adding a Location trigger through Smart Actions, my location list only contains two locations my Home and my Work. When I select a new location using the + button and attach the new location, I get the following message "This location already exists in your list of locations". This happens for all locations I try to add.

Any ideas?

mandrews1234

Reaction score
It seems like a bug to me because I have the same issue. However, I turned on my carriers gps location feature, and then it seemed to work better at adding them. Not a complete solution but I hope it helps.

Andielyn

Reaction score
It seems like a bug to me because I have the same issue. However, I turned on my carriers gps location feature, and then it seemed to work better at adding them. Not a complete solution but I hope it helps.

Not quite the same situation for me but setting the location trigger has been a little buggy for me too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

PinkRazrSallie

Reaction score
I know this a pretty old thread... but I'm having this problem too. I'm trying to edit my work smart action so it will start when I arrive to work based on location but when I touch to add location, it won't let me select either of the two suggested locations (home and work) and it won't let me add any new ones either. Did anyone ever find a solution? Or is there a new thread about this?

mandrews1234

Reaction score
I found the location based things to be spotty at best anyways. I ended up creating rules based on what wifi network I was connected too. It's much more reliable. Hopefully you have wifi at work and at home.