1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Smart Actions for when NOT at a location

Discussion in 'Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team' started by kevin79, Jul 23, 2012.

1. kevin79

kevin79 New Member

I have a question about Smart Actions. Is it possible to have a rule take effect when you aren't at a location? For instance, I have a rule set up for when I'm at work that will silent my phone and turn off the wireless (our wireless requires you to authenticate when you connect and I don't want to do that every morning). Can I have a rule set up so that when I'm not at work, or when my Work rule is no long in effect, my ringer and wireless turn on? I like having the ringer on but need to silence it at work.

Thanks!
Search tags for this page

how to set smart actions when not at a location

smart actions not in location