1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Smart Actions: Background Sync

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by mister_d, Nov 17, 2011.

1. mister_d

mister_d New Member

What is "Background Sync" in the smart actions? I tried looking here and online without success. I also went to Motorola's site and couldn't find any sort of manuals? Maybe I'm having an off day but I usually find answers with a simple search. This is my first smartphone so maybe it's just understood by users?
  2. mikera67

mikera67 New Member

Quick answer is it allows your setup accounts like Facebook, twitter to receive updates according to your timed setting. When I want smart actions to conserve battery I turn synch off. How that helps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  3. MonkeyMouth

MonkeyMouth New Member

It also allows you to receive emails automatically. And notifications like those of forum updates, and online games like those farm games.
  4. mister_d

mister_d New Member

ok .. makes sense .. thanks:)
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
Search tags for this page
android background sync

background sync

smart actions background sync

smart actions droid razr hd background sync

what is background sync

what is background sync on android