1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Small issue with ICS , nothing major

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by cybertec69, Jun 24, 2012.

1. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

I am having a small issue with ICS in the android forum app, for some crazy reason after I installed ICS I can not see my Avatar or pictures posted, just blank boxes.
  2. Snoking

Snoking New Member

I see your avatar! See mine?
  3. cybertec69

I see it in the PC browser, but not in the android app "mine that is" , yours I see in both. When I am in the app and add it through the app, it shows up for a bit, then after a couple of times in and out of the app it just goes away, strange.
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  4. jonpearson

jonpearson New Member

I also lost my avatar after installing the ics leak. Don't know what happened to it...
  5. cybertec69

I think it has something to do with memory issue in this ICS leak, same thing happens when you try to do numerous wallpaper changes, after like 4 or so, it just gives a black background like in the app drawer, the image you chose does not show up "all the apps are there and functional", the wallpaper shows up after you reboot the phone. Reason I think they have not thrown out the leak to everyone, besides these minor issues everything is running smooth. I think this HTC Sense is such a memory hog, that it is becoming the issue.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012