Small change

wolstonc

Reaction score
Maybe it'll be like the galaxy s one where best buy gets its own version (fascinate) and Verizon does a separate one (continuum)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

DamirD1984

Reaction score
Maybe it'll be like the galaxy s one where best buy gets its own version (fascinate) and Verizon does a separate one (continuum)

Fascinate isn't bestbuys version, is Verizon's... Verizon just decided to take of the shelves like 2-3 months ago, but other retailers still sell em.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

wolstonc

Reaction score
When I worked for VZW customer service, we were told customers could only get a fascinate at BB and were not allowed to order them, and this was like a year ago

rayr0d

Reaction score

Best Buy sold exclusively the White version of the Fascinate and actually sold the continuum for a short period.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
When I worked for VZW customer service, we were told customers could only get a fascinate at BB and were not allowed to order them, and this was like a year ago

Most ridiculous thing I've heard. This is exactly why we all hate Verizon...end of story. Can't believe a word a Verizon employee tells you because 75% of the time they're flat wrong.

Last edited: