small 7.5 issue!

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by filthy1, Mar 13, 2010.

1. filthy1

filthy1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there any way to reprogram either the new launcher or the better cut apparently so that I can still customize my icons...
    the issue is better cut does not recognize the new home screen and launcher only the stock one or better home.....any thoughts?

2. Blotto

Blotto New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Tcling

Tcling New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I open my Helix launcher and the top of the bar gets cut off. When i try to pull down the app drawer it pulls down the notification bar. Works fine with home launcher, but Helix would be sweet if i didn't have to press back to leave the drawer.

Not trying to complain, I love blackdroid, tried all the other roms out there and this is the one for me. Great Job!

4. R1Lover

R1Lover Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you read the last few pages he is currently working on the next version and also gave adamz the go ahead to include it in his roms.

Why do you think he is pissed at the droid community?

5. Blotto

Blotto New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, went and read that all after I posted so seems all is good now. In the first few pages though he was pissed because someone took the apk of 1.1 and posted it on public forums. It was suppose to only be for paying members for the first day or two. That is why he still hasn't released version1.2. He just had a bad taste in his mouth since people couldn't follow his wishes and just wait a day to release for free. Glad all seems well now though. He's a new developer for the Droid an is doing some really neat stuff so would have hated to loose him.

BTW AdamZ is all but finished with his new Rom. So BD can get to copying it over to UD and we can have the customized thingy that was a major flop when he tried to release of with 7 when Adams stuff was still in very early beta.

So does BD ask permission to copy all this stuff from other developers? Know its all open-source so guess it doesn't matter. Even if they are copy/paste roms, it's a lot of copying and testing that I don't have to do so either way thanks a ton!