slowtorola

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by blackhawk1134, Mar 3, 2013.

1. mokes

mokes Member

Ratings:
    +1

Good point on Sense vs Blur. Didn't even think of that.

2. mindhead1

mindhead1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed the JB leak and think it was a worthy improvement over ICS. I had some battery life issues about 3 weeks after the JB upgrade. But they were resolved after deleting FoxFi which didn't work on JB anyway.

I think the device is much more responsive with JB. It makes me like the device as much as I did when I first got it and it had GB on it. The JB upgrade has put my desire to upgrade to a new device at bay for the time being.

My wife has the DNA and it is an awesome device! The battery life is what keeps me from going all in on it.

As for the speed of updates. My next phone is probably going to be a Nexus phone. Whatever the reason for the slow updates, Verizon or OEMs, I want to be able to get the latest OS when its available.

3. blackhawk1134

blackhawk1134 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Finally someone said something directly related to my intentions about my post... Was only wondering why in the first place moto takes longer and everyone has to start complaining that I'm complaining... Like I posted before... Can't wait to see what the X has to offer... And it is going to be a moto device people!!

4. NWRULES

NWRULES Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I think you summed it up mokes. This is exactly what I was thinking. And it's exactly what pisses me off about slowtorola and Verizon and their slow updates. Here we are getting excited about about jelly bean, and it's gonna be a joke a month after we get it because another new update will come out. But it will take yet another year to get that update. Unreal. Trying to find patience here. I really need to quit complaining about first world problems. My bad. Carry on fellow droids

5. JohnFH

JohnFH Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I agree with you about the slowness of updates. It's likely that very few existing phones will be upgraded to Key Lime Pie. I'm not expecting any upgrades to my Droid RAZR beyond 4.1.2.

Sent from my DROID RAZR running 4.1.2

Search tags for this page

razr maxx jelly bean slow