1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Slow

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by ForeverLOST108, Jul 27, 2011.

1. ForeverLOST108

ForeverLOST108 New Member

Okay so I'm new to the Droid world (Previously had the EnV Touch) and maybe I am not doing things right or I don't know how to fix things.

Anyways, so I got my Droid about a month ago and I've noticed recently that it is incredibly slow when I try to read my messages. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between my inbox and my home screen for any of the messages to show up. It's exceptionally bad when I have like 3 unread messages and I try to navigate through them. I'll think I press on the message I want to read but then it'll send me to one that I got a day ago. It sometimes takes more than 30 seconds for the messages to appear when I go to the messages screen.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone could help me out. If there is something I need to do.. maybe? Or if this has happened to anyone else?

Thanks
  2. Darkpsycho

Darkpsycho New Member

install anything lately? maybe try a factory reset?
  3. ForeverLOST108

ForeverLOST108 New Member

The only thing I've installed lately is the Chase bank app and I doubt that's it. And the factory reset doesnt help.