slow upload speed from comp to micro sd

LrdElderon

Reaction score
this sux. this is so much slower than my 8gb class 6. im trying to transfer ~13GB of music (not in one shot). ive got maybe 4-5gigs so far and its been like 30-45min, wtf? the boxes are saying 2-3MB/s...

Are you sure you are plugged into a usb 2.0 port?
Also many small files like your music might slow the xfer more then fewer large files like my episodes.... dunno

All I can say for sure is class2 is slooooow. Can't wait for class6 32gb micos to come out :)

Big Ry

Reaction score
yeah, def 2.0. pretty much any computer made in the last 4-5 years should have 2.0...at least every one ive seen. and the transfer rate seems to be right on par with what was previously mentioned. i just wish there was some quicker way. my transflash reader cant access the card for some reason. and my microSD>>SD adapter apparently broke (little lock thingy is missing).

Shadowtech

Reaction score
I get about 5MB/s when I transfer large files to my Droid. Transferring smaller files like MP3 usually only goes around 3.5MB/s. This unfortunately is just about the max a Class2 SDHC card is going to get. If you want faster, you're just going to have to upgrade to a Class6 card.

Personally I don't mind as I don't transfer much, and I generally don't need my phone right away when I do.