Slow Eris

tylerh

Reaction score
I rooted my gf's eris a while back, put 2.2 on it, overclocked it to 800something. it was freezing up a bit, so i took it down to around 740. her phone is soooo slow, like unbelieveably slow. it takes all of 4 minutes to load facebook when opening the ap, and to load the news feed or her notifications...its redicilous lol. Is there something that i'm missing, or doing wrong? i also put rom manager on it, and nobodys roms/kernals/themes load..only extras and jamezelle.

i have a droid, overclocked to 1.25 on chevyno1...i know what to do with my droid, been messing with it since the summer. i cant seem to figure out what's wrong with her eris though.
any help would be great.
thanks!

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
:
I rooted my gf's eris a while back, put 2.2 on it, overclocked it to 800something. it was freezing up a bit, so i took it down to around 740. her phone is soooo slow, like unbelieveably slow. it takes all of 4 minutes to load facebook when opening the ap, and to load the news feed or her notifications...its redicilous lol. Is there something that i'm missing, or doing wrong? i also put rom manager on it, and nobodys roms/kernals/themes load..only extras and jamezelle.

i have a droid, overclocked to 1.25 on chevyno1...i know what to do with my droid, been messing with it since the summer. i cant seem to figure out what's wrong with her eris though.
any help would be great.
thanks!

Reflash but make sure you wipe everything 3 times at least. Does it have Amon-RA for the recovery?
Try flashing a gb rom instead of froyo.

Sent from my MIUI Droid using DroidForums App