Slip cases for the droid

searayman

Reaction score
The cases thread is gettign really crowded and unorganized, lets get a list of just slip in cases for the droid here, so we can have cases organized better.

Please put a link to wear the case can be bought and a picture if you have one.

bigdawg

Reaction score
Case Logic I got at Target fits perfectly, but the charging port is not accessible, good enough for me as my primary use of the case is protection while in my pocket. They have 2 slim sizes that look alike however one is slimmer than the other. Get the larger one.

Price: $19.99
Item: CLP403SPH

No problems with display turning on, I think people are just accidentally hitting the power button to activate the screen, I tried moving the phone around the magnet but it didn't turn on.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score

sho_greg

Reaction score
Fits with the Body Glove on the phone.

Bought one at the local mall kiosk. Looks like FE on the cover. Im sure its some cheap chinese company. Cost $17.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
I use the white sena ultraslim, but got it for the iphone prior to release for droid.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
sena ultraslim, though I got mine before droid was avail so I got the iphone case.

Mayze

Reaction score
^^ Much better deal. You can charge your phone while its in the case also.

OP
S

searayman

Reaction score
If anyoen has the sena utraslim for the droid could you post a picture please

Akitakan

Reaction score
Just received my PDAir vertical pouch today! It's a winner. Fits very well. Well made. No problems in my pockets. I'm also thinkng about ordering their new aluminum case.