SlimRoms Is Back After A Short Hiatus

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

SlimRoms took an abrupt and unexpected break after the team member in charge of their servers suddenly left them. After this SlimRoms decided that they needed to become a legal entity. This means no one person will be responsible for any management or technical aspect. SlimRoms is now a UK based company. The intent is the same as always, to build high performing custom firmware for our devices without the expectation of payment.

The team has some exciting plans for development. We should see new builds soon, but their is no date set in stone. They have confirmed that we will see a stable build of SlimLP, and that it may come out after Android M is final, but it will be released regardless. The team will also be working on a project to provide Base roms which can be used by other developers. Their will also be a new storage manager solution.

via XDA

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I love SlimROMs. They helped me convert my OG Nexus 7 to F2FS to help speed up the thing so I could install an F2FS version of SlimKat onto it.

It's kept my aging tablet feeling fresh and snappy, and I'm glad to hear they're back in the game.