Slimmest Bionic Case

OP
S

Seb181

Reaction score
Sweet. Can you post pics once you get it.

pizza 33~ Thanks for posting your pics!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jhom

Reaction score
Get the Barely There by Case-Mate. I have it and it adds almost no bulk plus it looks great.

Amazon.com: Case-Mate CM016587 Barely There Case for the Motorola Droid Bionic XT875: Cell Phones & Accessories

I just received the Case-Mate Barely There. I really love it. I can't think of anything being any thinner than the Bare There. Once on, you would not know there is a case on the Bionic. The corners and sides are covered. The top and bottom are exposed but the case extends beyond those sides by about a fingernail's thickness.

DeliriousGoddess

Reaction score
I had a Barely There for my BB storm, and it was awesome. However, after one drop, the case itself got kind of scratched up (which is better than the phone I guess). The differences between the Barely There and the Incipio Feather are mostly in the colors offered. Both are less than 1mm and look pretty nice in my opinion. If you're looking for the slimmest case, those are you're 2 best options. You could also do like a ZAGG Invisible Shield. That will protect you phone only from scratches (not drops), and it's a little tricky to apply. It's basically just a skin more than a case.

Pizza33

Reaction score
I just received the Case-Mate Barely There. I really love it. I can't think of anything being any thinner than the Bare There. Once on, you would not know there is a case on the Bionic. The corners and sides are covered. The top and bottom are exposed but the case extends beyond those sides by about a fingernail's thickness.

Glad you like it :). Yeah, I like the bionic better with this case and the case itself really is "Barely There".