1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sliding homescreen by itself

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by xkuntrycowboyx, Aug 16, 2011.

1. xkuntrycowboyx

xkuntrycowboyx New Member

Hi. My wife Dinc slides to the furthest right homescreen on its own. Its like someone is constantly swiping that direction. You can try to swipe back and it just fights you. I hit hone and it goes home and immediately goes right. I don't know what to do and aooearantly I wasn't searching the right terms because I couldn't find anything about it in search.
    I've rebooted.
    Batt pulled
    Recalibrated motion sensor

I don't know where to g from here. I also checked for updates. And it says system is up to date.

Please help!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. Pineapple95

Pineapple95 New Member

You might have dust/dirt stuck in the optical joystick (the circle at the bottom center of the phone). Try blowing on it or using a qtip to clean it and see if that helps.
Search tags for this page
android home screen sliding constantly
android sliding back home page

android sliding wallpaper

galaxy wallpaper not sliding
homescreen keeps sliding over
my android screen is swiping by itself