slideit keyboard

greggd09

Reaction score
i have been havibg trouble with this keyboard it never comes up with the right words . any suggestions on settings or a better keyboard . i tried swype and better keyboard any advice pleaaassee. thankss

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Quentin

Reaction score
i have been havibg trouble with this keyboard it never comes up with the right words . any suggestions on settings or a better keyboard . i tried swype and better keyboard any advice pleaaassee. thankss

If you're looking for a better slide keyboard... Idk what to say. SlideIt had a decent dictionary and buying the full version allowed you add as many words as you want but at a high cost. I'm currently using Swype on my Droid 1 and it's ok for me coming from SlideIt.

Over all I'd say just work the kinks outta SlideIt by adding works you use a lot and have it learn the words, like turn Smart Dictionary on so it learns the words you use.
Is the original slide keyboard for Droid X not good? I've never used it.

OP
G

greggd09

Reaction score
Hey! ! Thanks fo r the input. I tried a new keyboard called ultra. So nice! You can use slide or type. It's so nice. The stock keyboard is nice on the x I am always at work though and need to text and email quick!