Slide Lock

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I set "Awake Stay", or at least try to, but after a bit it defaults back to "Sleep Auto".

If it didnt then all would be well.

Thanks

I figured that was the case, JW. Just wanted to be sure we were on the same page. The behavior you describe is exactly what was happening with the bad update the developer provided. The version I'm running is Version 25 (as shown in the Manage Applications Setting.) If you're running Version 24 you have the bad version.

If the previous suggestions don't help, I suggest you email the developer.

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
Yeah I set "Awake Stay", or at least try to, but after a bit it defaults back to "Sleep Auto".

Thanks

I figured that was the case, JW. Just wanted to be sure we were on the same page. The behavior you describe is exactly what was happening with the bad update the developer provided. The version I'm running is Version 25 (as shown in the Manage Applications Setting.) If you're running Version 24 you have the bad version.

No my version isn't 25, its 1.5.4...
I don't see v2.5 in market place?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks

No my version isn't 25, its 1.5.4...
I don't see v2.5 in market place?

Sorry, buddy. Go to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Screen Mode and see what it says at the top as the version number. It should say 25.