Slide Lock / Security lock?

richtheruler

Reaction score
On my original Droid I had either the lock screen or the pattern security screen, not both like on the Bionic. Is there a way to just use the security lock and get rid of the lock screen on the bionic? I'm lazy and dont want to go thru both locks.

TatDroid

Reaction score
I was just doing a search for the same thing. I'm also coming from an OG Droid and when I set up the pattern lock the slide unlock screen went away. I REALLY dislike having to go through TWO screens every time I wake my screen.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
it's a moto blur thing... I personally like it because I can silence my phone without having to unlock it.

it will take a rom to make this how the AOSP is... something like hexen was for the D2G

Edit: I just set the pattern lock to something like 15 minutes that way if I'm using my phone alot it doesn't lock like that and then if I leave it sitting it does lock up, not a great solution but something

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Doesnt the no lock app from the market work than u can just use the password/pattern lock?

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[X] Motorola Xoom: Tiamat 2.2
Tapatalk

bustarice

Reaction score
I was actually inquiring about the same thing but came up empty. I tried the nolock app but it removes both locks completely. I ended up ditching the pattern lock altogether and used an app like Hidden Lock Lite which is free.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums