bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
What's up guys.

I'm posting with some good news (yay!) and a question.

First of all, the good news is that OreoSlice has been ported over to Liberty Gingerbread! I am working on making the final changes to suit Gingerbread. Thanks for your patience! Also, I am currently designing a theme for Liberty Gingerbread called ArcticSlice! I'm hoping you guys will enjoy it! It's heavily based off of OreoSlice.

Now for the question. Would you guys be in favor of an application that lets you download SliceThemez themes? I think it will be very convenient for you all. Post your opinion in the poll above and in the comments...thanks!

-bassdj

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would pay for that. Also, thank you for your hard work. :thumbsup:

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

GeneRs

Reaction score
I'm PUMPED to see Artic Slice. Lots of white with black thrown in ? How about a teaser screen shot?

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
aefc9282-e871-d783.jpg

Doesn't look that great now... just in the early stages.

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
Ok that already looks awesome, when can we expect this?

GeneRs

Reaction score
aefc9282-e871-d783.jpg

Doesn't look that great now... just in the early stages.

Thats GORGEOUS. Can't wait for the release. Great work. I haven't typically used your themes but I'm craving me some orange slice and now some Artic coolness too. Hopefully neither theme has a round battey at release. I'm kinda tired of seeing that look us know? Really digging the standard battery icon in themed colors.

Thanx a ton for the preview. Again, FANTASTIC WORK!!! Thanx also for letting me voice my opinion about round batteries icons.

Last edited:
OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Thanks for the comments, guys.

For the date of arrival, I'm not sure. I'm still in the early stages of it, just stay tuned. Need to get my apk manager working again...it's been freaking out.

Tallen1331

Reaction score
Wow dude. The theme looks absolutely incredible, really excited to try it out. As for the app I think that would be a great and convenent way to distribute your themes. Just sayin

saywhaa

Reaction score
I love oreoslice but was wondering if you were ever thinking about doing a different color (as shown with artic). There's just a bunch of blue themes out there (I'm liking yours the most) and I really dig the red themes.

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
I love oreoslice but was wondering if you were ever thinking about doing a different color (as shown with artic). There's just a bunch of blue themes out there (I'm liking yours the most) and I really dig the red themes.

How about after Arctic, we'll start on CherrySlice? Lol