Sleep button

kevin_

Reaction score
Anyone else's sleep/lock button very very hard to push in?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

map11586

Reaction score
Yes. It's my one major complaint with this phone. It's the best phone I've ever had and gives me barely any problems but I've had it for about 6 months now and still have trouble pushing in that button

nikecar

Reaction score
I have the Commuter case and it has a silicone nub on that part. Sometimes its a hit or miss, but I think the silicon is ok. Its kinda flexing a bit in that area, but it I press it straight down, its fine.

tjb90291

Reaction score
Somtimes. But my silicone case fixes that

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2 using DROID Forums.

mbd4524

Reaction score
Thought I was crazy. Glad to see I'm not the only one.with this problem.

map11586

Reaction score
So apparently my phone doesn't like when I talk about it cause ever since I posted above my power button has been working even less and takes numerous attempts to shut it off or put it to sleep. In case any of you are having these issues I did find two apps that at least provide workarounds. Lock Screen Widget allows you to lock the screen without the power button and Magic Locker allows you to unlock the phone using the volume keys instead of the power button. You can always power off your phone by pulling the battery so I guess the only time the power button is necessary is turning the phone on.

s_ozzy825

Reaction score
My first I2 had this issue. The charger port broke and this one is not hard to push in at all