Sleep Bot Tracker Log vs Sleep as an Droid

noslenwerd

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you have tried BOTH of these? If so, what are the advantages of one vs the other?

Thanks!

piquat

Reaction score
Sleep as an Droid does more than just logging of the times you sleep. It uses the inertial sensor in the phone to sense when you go in and out of a deep sleep. It will also record, using VOX, your ramblings or snoring. You can see a graph of how you slept in the morning. The main purpose of it is to wake you when your NOT in deep sleep. So you can set the alarm for 8am but tell it your giving it an hour of leeway and it will start paying attention to your movements at 7am and try to wake you while your out of deep sleep and rustling around.

Sleep bot Tracker, what I saw of it anyway, only logs when you go to sleep and when you wake up. You could do the same with a piece of paper or a notepad type of app.

I've used both but Sleep bot Tracker didn't seem to fit the bill right from the start so I never really put much effort into it. If it does more, I didn't see it. What I wanted is to know if I'm snoring or always rustling around or making sounds that might indicate I have sleep apnea. Sleep as an Droid is the one you want if that's what your after.