Sleek Stainless Steel Smartphone Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would like to win because my Droid recently celebrated its first birthday, and I didn't get it anything. I feel bad, and this would make a GREAT birthday present for it. If I don't hurry up and get it something STAT, its tears are going to turn the moisture indicators red.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would like to win because my Droid recently celebrated its first birthday, and I didn't get it anything. I feel bad, and this would make a GREAT birthday present for it. If I don't hurry up and get it something STAT, its tears are going to turn the moisture indicators red.

And to add to this, if the moisture indicators turn red; it's health insurance isn't going to cover it if it gets sick.

Litz

Reaction score
Moto Stand

I need one to use looking up work contacts while I'm on my home computer sending emails and such. Also would be great for music!

tb110895

Reaction score
I would love one of these. I would be able to let my phone sit nicely on my table to view the time and incoming text messages. And also have it landscape to show off my latest apps, games and movies to friends.

But what i really want is that case. It looks sweet, is it out there for the Droid 2?

Tell me about it! thats one nice looking case! i want that.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Unemployed & can't afford the Dock for my Droid.

pizza3

Reaction score
I NEED IT MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE. WHEN I AM INTERACTING WITH OTHERS, AS IN A MEETING, I REALLY NEED THIS ONE. I CAN PUT THE PHONE ON "SILENT" WITH THE PHONE ON THIS STAND FACING JUST ME. THIS WAY I CAN TELL IF SOMEONE IS TRYING TO REACH ME FOR EXAMPLE A DYING GRANDMOTHER TRYING TO REACH ME WITH HER LAST WORDS. THIS WAY I COULD GET THOSE LAST WORDS AND NOT MISS A BEAT . PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE!:heart:

cellphonedork

Reaction score
I would like to think that my droid deserves a nice resting place to charge up. "This little droid... I've never seen such devotion in a droid before" Seen a couple of updates he has. Not even a year old. Its power supply is not what it used to be.

Besides, a new dock would make its current home look humble in comparison.

l3swJ
fQ0Ge
ECbr9

c1im8er

Reaction score
I need one of these because most times when I select something on my Droid 1 while it is laying down on my desk (email, notifications, etc.) The orientation changes from portrait to landscape and doesn't recognize the first selection so I have to tap again and then pick up the phone and hold it vertical to fix the orientation. This accessory would prevent this foolishness from happening. Please pick me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

rlfitz

Reaction score
I would like to think that my droid deserves a nice resting place to charge up. "This little droid... I've never seen such devotion in a droid before" Seen a couple of updates he has. Not even a year old. Its power supply is not what it used to be.

Besides, a new dock would make its current home look humble in comparison.

l3swJ
fQ0Ge
ECbr9

I really just want it. But clearly this guy needs it more...
A+ for creativity though.

nubby

Reaction score
My Reason

My desk is a dark color, and I often lay the phone down and when I get up, I forget to grab it because it blends in. If I had the stand, It would "pop" out of my desk, and I wouldn't have to wait until I was leaving the office to remember to go back and grab it.
Thanks.

IamEofA

Reaction score
I would like one so my phone feels much more comfortable on my desk at work. It'll help it breathe better since it won't be flat on its back. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.