Slacker Radio

jst4fun

Reaction score
Am I the only one having problem logging into Slacker Radio? It says Login failed. Please check your email address and password.
I have reset it more than one time and tried to log into it and keeps giving me the same error.

Last edited:

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Worked fine for me. Try logging in from the web and make sure it works.

javipoo

Reaction score
Am I the only one having problem logging into Slacker Radio? It says Login failed. Please check your email address and password.
I have reset it more than one time and tried to log into it and keeps giving me the same error.

I've had this issue. I have it set to auto log me in when i launch the app. Sometimes it says log in failed, takes me to the sign in page which has my info saved. Even tho' I click ' log in ' it'll say the same thing.
So I back out, open the app, and it usually auto logs me in.
Sometimes it does that after I use the hotspot and turn it off, 3g drops for a bit before picking back up. A quick reboot or airplane toggle fixes this for me.
hope this helps.

OP
jst4fun

jst4fun

Reaction score
Even tried to create a new account and login and still nothing.
I have even done a factory reset and still can't get in. dang it.
Well after another factory reset the first 2 things I updated from market was slacker and Flash player 10.3 even tho it said it was installed it gave me and update and I guess that worked. I am in now.
Thank goodness.

Last edited:

Renae

Reaction score
I can log in, the problem I have is out randomly force closes on me and I don't understand why the music had stopped.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Did you guys get the latest update from the Market? There was a newer one than the one included on the phone.

javipoo

Reaction score
Did you guys get the latest update from the Market? There was a newer one than the one included on the phone.

I don't think i've updated mine... but it works well. i'll check on it later on today.

have you tried any faq's from the site?

OP
jst4fun

jst4fun

Reaction score
I have noticed since I am at Home, I can log into wifi here at home and Slacker boots every time. It’s when I log out of wifi and go back to CDMA/LTE is when I am having problems logging into Slacker.
So I think it is a Verizon problem instead of a phone problem logging in.
Not sure if this will help in any other cases but I have done it 50 times and it proves to be the case.
I am FULL bar 3G here in Panama City Beach, FL and it will not log onto some other apps as well.
I have proven that those other apps also work when I log into wifi.

Crash1701

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my BIONIC. It would connect on the WiFi here at my house but would not on any 3G or 4G service areas. I realized that the phone came with version 3.0.535 and an update for Version 3.1.341 was available. I even talked with Tech support and they didn't know that there was this issue, it wasn't until I got in touch with their development team that we figured out the solution. Updating the app through the market place should solve the issue, or at least it did for me. if not, they will have you download a program and run a log file and send it back to the developers, this is how they get the program updated to work correctly.

tomsyco

Reaction score
Anyone that's rooted try to uninstall the app?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

GoBears

Reaction score
I can't get the app to stop. I have to manually go into manage apps and force stop it. I have the updated version too. It keeps the screen on even when I quit slacker and unplug the charger. It's bad enough Big Red puts this crap on our phones, the least they could do is make sure it works.

Malcaver49

Reaction score
I had the same issue, couldn't log in. I found the answer on Slacker's help pages. I tried their resolution and it worked perfectly. You'll find it in Slackers help section.