Skyraider vs. Cyanogenmod

krichmond0306

Reaction score
I am new to custom ROMs and these are the two most referred to ROMs. Based on experience etc what are the major differences?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

xstakx

Reaction score
Ultimate droid 2.4.1 is by far the best and Redemption Rom, trust me you gotta check these out

Sent using: ROOTED DINC UD 2.4.0 ROM INC INVISIBLEK 2.6.32.26 #18 KERNAL RED GLASS THEME ON DROIDFORUMS APP

doobie711

Reaction score
i usually keep about 3 or 4 backups of different roms on my phone. I occasionally get the itch to spontaneously change. The only reason i used Cyanogenmod was because of the fact that the bluetooth drivers for Cyanogenmod works with the wii controller. The only reason i hated sense was because of how the messaging app opens pictures as a slideshow. it really is all up to personal preference but the good thing to remember is that once you get deep enough down the rabbit hole you can start making something of your own to be proud of.

B

bigsapz

Cynogen and Redemption 2.2

OP
K

krichmond0306

Reaction score
Well I switched to Cyanogenmod 6.1 and I love it but one issue has come up that if I do not get answered I will have to switch again. I can not install/update many apps

goathog02

Reaction score
Well I switched to Cyanogenmod 6.1 and I love it but one issue has come up that if I do not get answered I will have to switch again. I can not install/update many apps

Redownload and reinstall. I had the same issues, and doing just a reinstall didn't fix it. You must redownload.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
K

krichmond0306

Reaction score
Redownload the rom? Ill need to wipe again?

WillisD

Reaction score
I'm using Skyraider 3.5 and so far like it, pretty close to stock just been really smoothed out with some added features. I'll rock it for awhile.

Raptor007

Reaction score
Re: SkyRaider, how much free app memory are you left with, and does visual voice mail (VVM) work, same questions for Redemption and Ultimate Droid?