Skype?

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by mattdaddy24, Jul 17, 2011.

1. KillerKPD

KillerKPD Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Tried using Skype after update and get a message saying it will it work with phone. Mega bummer. Need to have video Skype. Qik is no where near as good

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

2. mattdaddy24

mattdaddy24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Its dumb the phone isn't half as good as it should be cause of all the lil flaws they should've fixed by now the front can is pointless

3. polish23

polish23 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you guys tried installing the leaked release? I have it and my video chat works just fine... I'll see if I can post a link to it just in case

4. Atook

Atook Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had a leaked release from earlier this spring that worked, but it doesn't install since the last update.

The machine is rooted, I just can't find a Skype installer with video chat that will install. If you've got a link, that would be great.

5. Ambushbug

Ambushbug Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had a leaked release that worked, but after the last OTA it quit working. Is there a different version that still works with unrooted phones?

6. evereddie

evereddie Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya, please post. I have looked endlessly and found nothing that works since the update. QIK is a piece of junk. The big reason I got this phone was the promise of Skype and the fact that it had a front facing camera. As happens so much these days a promise by a big company is just a JOKE. Why aren't we all demanding money back. I think I'll march into a Crapizon store on Monday and try. We are all such sheeple.