skype wifi question

kilicar

Reaction score
Hello I looked a few pages in and found nothing. I am going to europe in a week and really need Skype but I need it on WiFi. I had fring and was super happy. Even put money in my Skype account. Then boom no more Skype on fring. Anyone find anyway around this?

I'm pretty ticked that my friends stupid iPhone supports Skype on WiFi and our Droid are left high and dry. Thanks Verizon.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Hello I looked a few pages in and found nothing. I am going to europe in a week and really need Skype but I need it on WiFi. I had fring and was super happy. Even put money in my Skype account. Then boom no more Skype on fring. Anyone find anyway around this?

I'm pretty ticked that my friends stupid iPhone supports Skype on WiFi and our Droid are left high and dry. Thanks Verizon.

They must of felt sorry for the iphone users on the crappy AT&T network...lol

OP
K

kilicar

Reaction score

They must of felt sorry for the iphone users on the crappy AT&T network...lol

Lol Skype is definitely more reliable than ATT lol