Skype Video Calls May be Coming to Motorola Droid Bionic Soon!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
skypedroidbionic_engadget.jpg

Here's some pretty incredible news... It looks like some savvy folks from Engadget were investigating the Motorola Droid Bionic at CES, and uncovered a "Skype demo" app, that appears to be designed to make Skype video calls! The app wasn't functional as it was just a demo, and Skype themselves haven't revealed anything official, but it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that we will see this happen on the Android. It's not a matter of 'if', it's a matter of 'when'. Skype is set to have its official CES press conference in a few hours, so stay tuned and hopefully, we will be able to bring official word on this.

Source: Engadget
by dgstorm

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
well its already on skype for iphone so im sure its coming to android

bilallucky

Reaction score
2011 the year the robot smashed the competetion. Honestly how can apple IOS and microsoft WM7 compete with **** like this? I never thought i would be considering leaving my iphone but android is overwhelming with awesomeness.every Android phone will have Skype video calling. And we'll officially be living in the future.

brianr0131

Reaction score
2011 the year the robot smashed the competetion. Honestly how can apple IOS and microsoft WM7 compete with **** like this? I never thought i would be considering leaving my iphone but android is overwhelming with awesomeness.every Android phone will have Skype video calling. And we'll officially be living in the future.

umm...you know video calling came out on Iphone like 2 weeks ago. Right?

I share in your enthusiasm though.