Skype Users.. You Need To Update NOW!!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Skype_std_use_logo_pos_col_rgb.jpg

Microsoft has announced that users must download the latest Skype update if they want to continue using the service beyond this month.

“At Skype, we’re committed to creating the best possible app experience for our users,” the company said.

"Because we want to provide our users with the best possible Skype experience, necessary changes must be made along the way. So, beginning March 1, users running older versions of Skype for Windows desktop (7.16 and below) or Skype for Mac (7.0 to 7.18) will no longer be able to sign in. If you’re one of those users, all you’ll need to do is download the new update. For more information on which devices and operating systems Skype currently supports, please check our support site".

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wish there was one app that could communicate with all others like FaceTime, hangout, Viber, Skype, line. Getting tired of installing half a dozen apps just to communicate with people in different countries on different platforms.

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I wish there was one app that could communicate with all others like FaceTime, hangout, Viber, Skype, line. Getting tired of installing half a dozen apps just to communicate with people in different countries on different platforms.
I don't think the platforms have anything to do with it. Other than FaceTime, all those apps are cross platform Apps..

Reactions: cr6