Skype Mobile in Canada?

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I thought it was advertised that skype mobile was good for canada to US somewhere, but whenever I try to sign in, it says I can only use skype mobile in the US. Is this normal? I thought I heard people talking about using it internationally with their android devices?

stevie01

Reaction score
Flexyphone.com - SkypeIn Canada & International - Skype for business

See Flexyphone.com - SkypeIn Canada & International - Skype for business, SkypeIn Belgium, SkypeIn Portugal, SkypeIn Netherlands, SkypeIn Spain, SkypeIn Greece, SkypeIn Italy, SkypeIn Norway, SkypeIn Russia, SkypeIn Turkey SkypeInCanada - For Skype In Canada, SkypeIn Numbers and Skype in many other countries with FREE Skype accessories and FREE VoIP providers for your FREE Voip calls, when you get any virtual number so you can receive incoming calls through any FREE VoIP service such as SkypeIn, GoogleTalk, Voipcheap, VoipDiscount and many more SIP VoIP providers... You could now get incoming calls and make outgoing calls without paying long distance fees using many VoIP services. Skype certified accessories, and other Free accessories include USB Handsets, and Skype USB PSTN adaptors with integrated answering machine etc...

Visit the site Flexyphone.com - SkypeIn Canada & International - Skype for business, SkypeIn Belgium, SkypeIn Portugal, SkypeIn Netherlands, SkypeIn Spain, SkypeIn Greece, SkypeIn Italy, SkypeIn Norway, SkypeIn Russia, SkypeIn Turkey to order your Free Accessory, along with a virtual number from any country and replace your home phone with a FREE Voip service today.

Flexyphone.com - SkypeIn Canada & International - Skype for business, SkypeIn Belgium, SkypeIn Portugal, SkypeIn Netherlands, SkypeIn Spain, SkypeIn Greece, SkypeIn Italy, SkypeIn Norway, SkypeIn Russia, SkypeIn Turkey is the Google talk and SkypeIn Canada numbers provider, SkypeIn Belgium, SkypeIn Portugal, SkypeIn Netherlands, SkypeIn Norway, SkypeIn Spain, SkypeIn Greece, SkypeIn Italy, SkypeIn Russia, SkypeIn Israel, SkypeIn Turkey, Skype in United States and many more countries...

I thought it was advertised that skype mobile was good for canada to US somewhere, but whenever I try to sign in, it says I can only use skype mobile in the US. Is this normal? I thought I heard people talking about using it internationally with their android devices?