Skype.apk

Guja

Reaction score
Does anyone have skype on their Droid and would be all so kind to give us the apk file, so we can install it on Milestone, if that is even posible.

frank7777777

Reaction score
thanks for the tip.....but i can't get video calls on skype, is it not possible yet?

bullghost

Reaction score
thanks for the tip.....but i can't get video calls on skype, is it not possible yet?
iam not sure i never try videocall , i use it for chat only, i have try conference chat and it cannot receive voice conference

where did you find those apk
i find it on googling, and found it in other forum or blog, i forget which and where exactly

RacecarBMW

Reaction score
iam not sure i never try videocall , i use it for chat only, i have try conference chat and it cannot receive voice conference

where did you find those apk
i find it on googling, and found it in other forum or blog, i forget which and where exactly

ok thanks,

I wish all the free apps had an apk on the internet

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm, haven't looked into this but it makes me sorry that the camera lens is on the opposite side as the screen.

RacecarBMW

Reaction score
Hmm, haven't looked into this but it makes me sorry that the camera lens is on the opposite side as the screen.

Although unlikely maybe we can get an accessory that plugs into the usb port and is a camera. Or a little cheaper may be a couple mirrors that clip onto the camera and the last mirror will be facing the front.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score

Although unlikely maybe we can get an accessory that plugs into the usb port and is a camera. Or a little cheaper may be a couple mirrors that clip onto the camera and the last mirror will be facing the front.

LOL
I just said that mirror idea to my wife! :D

RacecarBMW

Reaction score

LOL
I just said that mirror idea to my wife! :D

lol I was actually serious

but I understand why it might seem funny

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
the idea wasn't funny, the fact that we both thought it at the same time :blink:

:biggrin:

bogdanrusu

Reaction score
skype for Motorola Milestone

I tried to install this software, but is not working. the message on phone was: "not installed"
any help?
thank you.

Does anyone have skype on their Droid and would be all so kind to give us the apk file, so we can install it on Milestone, if that is even posible.

here i have it
this one i use it on my phone milestone firmware 2.1, it work well
com.skype.android.lite.apk

this iam not test, verizon version
com.skype.android.verizon.apk