Skype 3g Hack need help for LG Optimus V!

champ1

Reaction score
I downloaded the file manager software and the skype.apk file. I placed the skype.apk file in my downloads folder using file manager software. I also made sure old application was deleted. However when I tried logging into skype it just keeps the loading images on screen and never logs in. Is their something I'm missing that I did wrong if so any help would be very much appreciated.

OP
C

champ1

Reaction score
I downloaded the file manager software and the skype.apk file. I placed the skype.apk file in my downloads folder using file manager software. I also made sure old application was deleted. However when I tried logging into skype it just keeps the loading images on screen and never logs in. Is their something I'm missing that I did wrong if so any help would be very much appreciated.

Canadroid

Reaction score

Hi Champ,

You should go to the 'Droid Hacks' or 'Hacking Help' sections of the forum with this, more of the right players will be viewing over there and will see it.

Ask a mod nicely to delete this thread and they may refrain from tazing you for double posting.

:laugh:

Welcome to the community!