Skyfire available for dowload

armeddroid

Reaction score
Skyfire v0.0.0.16694 now available for download | DroidBlog - Android News

Download Link
Skyfire_v0.0.0.16694.apk ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ...

You sure know this name – one of the most promissing upcomming android web browsers outthere. Now you can test a very early version at your own. Here are some notes from the Skyfire CEO about it​
“Hello to those on this thread. We appreciate the interest in our latest product for Android.​
The early alpha version of our product that is being circulated is unauthorized and has been purposely disabled from connecting to our cloud service. Hence the controls are there, but without our server-side connection, the video and other functionality won’t work. So if you think you have it working, you surely do not as all the key functionality that defines it as a Skyfire product has been disconnected.
Don’t worry, you won’t have to wait long as we will soon be launching the product for the public.
Jeff Glueck
CEO, Skyfire”
So as you can see its not very functional actually but i think its worth a look. Give it a try and tell us what you think.​

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
copy and paste my blog post :-O now im really sad you were faster as me posting it lol. but thanks :D.

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
Got a parse error when trying to open it. Downloaded again and still getting parse error. I am downloading direct from Droid dolphin browser.

Last edited:

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine force closed every time I ran it...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

M1dnite

Reaction score
dont use it. its a leaked beta and skyfire knows it was leaked. theyre turning off services so the app will not act right.

trumpet444

Reaction score
I have a FC everytime I try to open. Won't even let me agree to terms and conditions. But I'm running jrummys v0.6 CM 5.0.6.1. Running permissions fixes through rom manager now to see if it helps anything

trumpet444

Reaction score
Well that didn't help. sucks i really wanted to try it. beta or not

MarkY3130

Reaction score
I too have had no issues with it. I've been using it off and on for the last 10 hours or so and I really like it. It doesn't currently support pinch to zoom but that's no big deal to me.

Phoxus

Reaction score
I'm currently not impressed, however I do like the fact they're coming. More options = better competition.

xScope all the way baby.

... p.s. we're releasing Widgets shortly... + the 100% everything themeable.

If you don't like xScope, try it with Skins. They're mainly free on the market, some are paid (worth it in my opinion on some)

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
you guys know that this just is a very early version and more a proof of concept ? i quoted even the skyfire CEO which told that it´s not very usuable actually. but i thought it could be interesting checking it out to have some little idea what you can expect if the full version is comming out.