Skyfire 2.0 released

Lady Droid

Reaction score
I just spent the past half hour watching Basquash! streaming off one of the Anime video sites! GREAT quality, widescreen (filled the whole screen since it's 16:9 HD) and the subs were crystal-clear and perfectly legible. This is awesome! :D

bL33d

Reaction score
Flash dont even work.... Just get u need flash error on all flash videos lol. Whats the point as i think the stock browser is better but if flashed worked was gonna go with this one.

empire77

Reaction score
Comedy Central, Youtube, and the "educational" sites work well. Had some difficulty with Megavideo (worked well over wifi, but hit or miss with 3G). I found the pinch to zoom a little laggy, almost like the dolphin browser before recent updates. Compared to stock browser it loads up pages with similar efficiency and clarity. Had a few random FCs when I was testing its limits, but it rebooted fast. I'm gonna give this the same run around I gave xScope and Dolphin. Hopefully it can topple the stock browser on full release. Or we get flash 10.1 by then as someone already mentioned.

Lady Droid

Reaction score
So, you guys say ya wanna watch full TV episodes but Hulu doesn't work? Well, Lady Droid to the rescuuuuueeee! :D Go to CastTV.com and enjoy! Not all videos may work but seems the majority do and the content is very similar to Hulu. All sorts of popular TV shows, the latest episodes, and quality is good. Just watched a few minutes of Legend of the Seeker and now I'm loving my Droid even more than ever!

EAT THAT, IPHONE! :p :D

metsnfins

Reaction score
omg redtube does work lol

i'll check out some others, but it seems pretty cool

jboucheb

Reaction score
So, you guys say ya wanna watch full TV episodes but Hulu doesn't work? Well, Lady Droid to the rescuuuuueeee! :D Go to CastTV.com and enjoy! Not all videos may work but seems the majority do and the content is very similar to Hulu. All sorts of popular TV shows, the latest episodes, and quality is good. Just watched a few minutes of Legend of the Seeker and now I'm loving my Droid even more than ever!

EAT THAT, IPHONE! :p :D

Yea, that's awesome! So, tell me, how are you fast forwarding in case you were like 20 minutes in and you accidentally hit the back/home button and you had to start the episode all over?!

jbwiden

Reaction score
It does not seem to render casttv well, the videos are fine, but the left side of the website is cut off for me.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
playing with it..........its a flash player....but I am not as impressed as I thought I would be. But it is in beta mode so for right now its a start.

peterjariel

Reaction score
This the sh*t I kept seeing this thread but never read it till now this is nice just got one question how can u fast foward

jboucheb

Reaction score
This the sh*t I kept seeing this thread but never read it till now this is nice just got one question how can u fast foward

nobody knows. nobody knows how to fast forward OR rewind. These features seem to be locked down on purpose in the Beta version.

SteveC

Reaction score
I'm on Red Rum Chaos 1.2.1. I downloaded Skyfire this morning and played with it for awhile. In that short time I figured "OK this is the deal". So I put the phone in my pocket and went about finishing the rest of the day, opened it up a little while ago, and constant force close. I rebooted (several times) pulled the battery for a minute or so, uninstalled and reinstalled (twice) and still constant force close. Worked fine out the gate, but no way right now.

Hello Dolphin until something gets fixed.