Skull Candy Earphone w/ mic button issue

Sadahiro

Reaction score
This isn't really an issue related to this Rom but I thought I would ask because I like everyone in this section of the forum more than everyone else :happy3:

But anyways, I have the Skull Candy Smoke'n Ear Buds with the built in mic. Now on the Mic, there is a button on it to hang up the phone, call someone, and pause and play music. Now I noticed that all I can do is push the button and get the voice command prompt and thats is. Also, idk if the mic is really working with the phone. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem with the hands free devices with the Bionic?

Any kind of feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!:biggrin:

wmb0117

Reaction score
The way I figured it out is to download "powerAMP" from the marketplace and to use that for your music player (it's free for 2 weeks then you need to buy the full version) and then go to settings after you launch this app and you can use the headset settings to put the music player as high priority and you can do many other things. I hope this helps (I understand this thread was created a while ago so I don't know if you will see this)

OP
Sadahiro

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Oh thanks!! I got the email and was happy to see that someone actually decided to help out lol. Ill check it out! Thanks!!

wmb0117

Reaction score
No problem, I was looking for the solution in this thread and nobody posted so I figured, if I find it, i'll register for this site and post the answer, so I did! I'm as happy as you probably are, now I can change music in class with a button.