1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Skipping through playlist on droid...

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by Paladyr, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Paladyr

Paladyr New Member

I'm coming from a blackberry curve, which I take to the gym a lot. I'm really missing the ability to simply skip a song without unlocking the phone by holding the up and down volume keys. Is there anything like that with the droid? I don't want to pull the droid out of a belt clip, unlock the phone, then hit next. Any suggestions would be great thanks....
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

While there are no media related hard keys on the DROID I do think there's a solution, well at least an option.

My buddy has got a set of bluetooth headphones he uses for his phone at the gym. Right on the ear bud it's got volume control and forward/back. Pretty neat. Don't remember what brand but I'm sure you can find something on Google :)