Skins for Incredible

tiffany

Reaction score
Anyone know if there are already skins or invisible screen protectors available for it? Don't want to ruin it the day I get it.

THE WITCH

Reaction score
Tiffany,

No, not yet, i have searched and found nothing. I am sure that it will not take too long.

I have found a very nice skin making site with beautiful designs and you can also upload your own picture. I plan on using a nice blue Lake scene and I will add text DROID.

Unique Skins: Cell Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, IPod Skins, Gaming Skins, Mobile Phones Skins They actually are a Google ad on this site.

www.lowerpricesusa.com They have very nice skins too.

I am awaiting my new HTC Incredible on April 29 :)

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
As for screen protectors your best bet would wait until SGPstore.com releases the Steinheil Crystal screen protector for this phone. It is the best money can buy. :blackdroid:

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Doesn't Zagg also make a cover of some sort for the body of the phone? I didn't see that listed - just that cover for the face.

Threepio

Reaction score

And Zagg screen protectors suck. They are rubbery and blur the screen and give an orange peel look and........

They just suck.

then you didn't put it on right

No i agree Zaggs are too sticky/rubbery and the orange peel affect is much worse on theirs compared to ghost armor or something else.

dbigdawg

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Ghost Armor. Hasn't shipped yet but they make a great skin. The cut tolerances are usually accurate and it doesn't carry the spongy feel of Invisible Shield/Zagg.

blue rocket

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.grafixpressions.com
GrafiXpressions Colorlays will be available soon in nearly any color you can imagine!

Here are pics from our first test fitting...

V7ect.inc_colorlay.jpg

V7hM.inc_colorlay2.jpg

more to come soon!

angela25

Reaction score
i am very crazy about droid incredible accessories specially skins for incredible..skins provide my iphone a stylish look...please anyone suggest me when new skins for incredible released.