1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

skins anyone? post pics and what do u suggest?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by hibiscus27, Feb 4, 2010.

1. hibiscus27

hibiscus27 New Member

hello folks

thinking about purchasing a skin for my droid... i currently have a hard case and its sooooo bulky. would u say that they are good for protecting the phone?

where are the best skins found online - skinit? gelaskins? any others sites?

can you post pics of your skins?

also, other than the approx $15 price tag, are there any con's to a skin on the droid? and the pro's?

thanks! :)
  2. hibiscus27

hibiscus27 New Member

no one has skins on their droid??? must not be the 'cool' thing to do :confused:

:bump:
  3. Lasher

Lasher New Member

When I get my Droid I was thinking about getting ZAGGskins. I've enjoyed ZAGG's protection on a phone and now that they have skins I might look into that once I get my hands on the droid. Some of the designs looks cool and you can customize your own too. :)

ZAGGskins